GUMDOC™ is a simple and efficient device that helps your baby through the period of teething and his urge to chew or bite all the time. When GUMDOC™'s head wears out or you want to use the device for another baby its head can be replaced.
How to use GUMDOC™:
- Insert 2 AA batteries into the battery tray according to the (+) and (-) signs on the batteries and tray and close the lid.
- Choose the head you want to use and insert it into the body with a twist looker. The head should be washed before use.
- Turn on GUMDOC™ by pressing the upper button. The blue indication bulb lights up.
- By pressing the upper button, the frequency of vibrations increases. Set the frequency to the level your baby feels comfortable with.
- We recommend to start with low frquency and increase it as needed.
- We recommend to use GUMDOC™ while sitting.
- Turn GUMDOC™ off by pressing the lower button until vibrations stop and the indication light turns off.
- After use, the head should be taken off GUMDOC™ by twisting, washed in warm water with soap and then dried.
- Use GUMDOC™ only for baby's teething and according to instructions.
- GUMDOC™ does not replace medical treatment or medication.
- While using GUMDOC™ do not leave your child unattended.
- Do not let your child run or walk while using GUMDOC™.
- Do not use GUMDOC™ for babies under three months old.
- Use GUMDOC™ head only when attached to GUMDOC™.
- Before use check that the GUMDOC™ head is not worn.
- GUMDOC™ is designed for use for babies under two years old only.
- Do not GUMDOC™ use in water.
- Do not boil the head or use with microwaves. Do not leave it in the sun or near heat sources.