How to use EARDOC™:
Insert 2 AA batteries according to signs (+) and (-) on the batteries and tray. Insert batteries in to EARDOC™ battery tray and close the lid.
- Turn EARDOC™ on by pressing the upper button. The blue light indicates that the device is on.
- By pressing the upper button, the frequency of vibrations will increase. EARDOC™ enables ten frequencies of vibrations. We recommend to start with low frequency and increase it as needed.
- Place EARDOC™ behind the ear (see figure on the right).
- Turn EARDOC™ off by pressing the lower button until it stops and the light turns off.
- Use EARDOC™ only to relieve pain in the ear and only according to instructions.
- Children under the age six of should use EARDOC™ with adult supervision.
- Do not use in water
- Do not use for children under six months old.
- EARDOC™ does not replace medical treatment or medication.
- If pain persists see a doctor.
- Recommended to use while sitting.