EARDOC™ is a low-cost non-invasive safe-to-use device for the relief of ear pains with or without antibiotics:
- EARDOC™ opens the Eustachian tube by shaking the Eustachian tube and its surrounding.
- Opening the Eustachian tube and releasing trapped fluids removes the pressure on the eardrum.
- EARDOC™ can be used for ear infections and otitis media but also trapped non infected fluids and plugged ears.
- EARDOC™ works best for releasing features with low viscosity but can also reduce the pressure of glue ear (otitis media).
- EARDOC™ can be used in conjunction with OTC/Rx analgesics.
- The device does not cause any known drug interactions and has no side effects.
- Eardoc™ is safe and effective for all ages above the age two years if used as recommended.
- EARDOC™'s efficiency can be measured easily by an ENT doctor in his clinic by tympanometry tests, applying the tympanometer before and after the use of EARDOC™.
- The device treats conditions often appearing in children, air travelers, swimmers and divers.