HEADOC™ is an innovative device designed to treat migraines, headaches and stress. HEADOC™ has an accessory (cosmetic cap) for application of creams, oils and ointments on to the skin to improve tissue penetration and creams' absorbency in the skin.
How to use HEADOC™:
- Turn HEADOC™ on by pressing the upper button V(2). This will turn vibrations on. By pressing the V(2) button again you can increase the frequency of vibrations 3 times. The last pressing turns the vibrations off.
- To turn on the red light irradiation press the R(3) button and a red indication bulb will light-up. By pressing the R(3) button again you can increase the level of red light irradiation 3 times. The last pressing turns the red light irradiation off.
- To turn on the negative ions , press the N (4) button and a blue indicator bulb (1) will light up. Air with negative ions comes out from the head (7) and from the shutter exit(6). Air enters from both sides through (5).
- Place the head of HEADOC™(7) on your forehead or other parts of your head, but not on your eyes when they are open.
- You can also use the "forehead accessory (9)" to get a stronger vibration effect.
- To use HEADOC™ for application of ointments on to the skin insert the cosmetic cap (10) on the head.
- When you finish using HEADOC™ turn off its functions . Check that there are no vibrations and no indication light (1) is on.
- HEADOC™ can be used few times a day, for up to 20 minutes each time.
- It is recommended to use HEADOC™ while sitting.
Battery and charging guidelines:
Before the first use charge HEADOC™ for 4-5 hours using the USB cable connected to the back of HEADOC™ (8) , and connected to a computer or regular mobile charger (not included).
For preserving the battery when HEADOC™ is not used regularly, it is recommended to charge it every 3 months and use it for a short time.
Care and Maintenance:
- When not in use store HEADOC™ in its carry bag in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat sources.
- HEADOC™ can be cleaned by damp cloth or dry tissue. Clean the outer surface only.
- HEADOC™ should not be put in water or other liquids.
- Do not use benzine, thinner, or gasoline to clean HEADOC™.
- Store HEADOC™ at the temperature of 5 to 45 degrees centigrade.
- Use HEADOC™ only according to instructions.
- HEADOC™ does not replace healthcare professionals, medical treatment or medication.
- Do not point the red light toward your eyes or the eyes of other people.
- Keep away from the reach of children under the age of six.
- Children under the age of six should use HEADOC™ only with adult supervision.
- Do not disassemble or remodel HEADOC™.
- Do not use HEADOC™ in water.
Maintenance and spare parts:
Do not open the case or try repair HEADOC™ by yourself or by other unauthorized people. If a defect occurs consult our customer service or an authorized dealer.