PANDOC™/URIDOC™ has 5 modes and programs that can be easily chosen by the user, according to personal preference and experience of use.
Use of URIDOC™:
- Turn URIDOC™ on by sliding the “on/off switch” no. 1 in the figure above)
- Choose 1 out of 5 programs by pressing “Choose/Pause button” (7) and then the mode selector M (4) until reaching the desired program. At the beginning, try a different program each time you use URIDOC™ until you find the one that makes you most comfortable.
- After choosing the program press the “+” (15) to increase or “-” to decrease the intensity of the waves. We recommend to start with low frequency and increase it as needed.
- For the best contact between URIDOC™ and the skin we recommend to moisten the electrodes (9) with a lubricant gel, baby oil or any type of cream. If these are not available you can use water.
- Vibration switch (Fig. 8) turns on the vibration mechanism. Vibrations weakens the sensation of electric pulses and should be always turned on.
- After choosing the program and setting the intensity press URIDOC™ electrodes (9) to the lower abdomen area above the genital area, as shown in drawing B.
- URIDOC™ should be used during urination and until complete voidance of the bladder .
- If used as a regular massager on the human body (to relieve muscle pain, muscle cramps or stiffness) use the same procedure and adjust intensity by pressing the (+) to increase intensity or (-) to decrease intensity.
- Time of use is shown on screen and can be adjusted with the time selector “T” button (5).
- When finished turn URIDOC™ off by sliding the two “on/off switches (1 and 8) back to “off”.
- When the URIDOC™ is turned on again, the last program used will be automatically selected.
- After use, clean URIDOC™ electrodes surfaces with a wet napkin, alcohol swab or tissue. Make sure URIDOC™ is off before cleaning.
Battery and charging guidelines:
- Before the first use charge the URIDOC™ for 4-5 hours after connecting the USB cable to a computer. Regular mobile charger can also be used (not included).
- For preserving the battery when URIDOC™ is not used regularly, it is recommended to charge it every 3 months and use it for a short time.
Care and Maintenance:
- When not in use store URIDOC™ in its bag in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat sources.
- URIDOC™ can be cleaned by damp cloth or dry tissue. Make sure URIDOC™ is turned off before cleaning. Clean the outer surface only.
- URIDOC™ should not be put into water or any other liquid.
- Do not use benzine, thinner, or gasoline to clean the URIDOC™.
- Store URIDOC™ at 5 to 45 degrees centigrade.
- Use URIDOC™ only for massaging and only according to the instructions.
- URIDOC™ does not replace healthcare professionals. It is strongly recommended to consult a doctor for any medical problem.
- Keep URIDOC™ away from the reach of children under the age of sixteen.
- Not to be used by pregnant women.
- DANGER: URIDOC™ must not be used in combination with the following medical devices:
(1) Internally transplanted electric medical devices (e.g. pacemakers).
(2) Electronic life support equipment such as respirators.
(3) Electronic medical devices attached to the body such as electrocardiograph.
- Persons with the following conditions must consult a doctor before using URIDOC™: acute disease, malignant tumor, infectious disease, pregnancy, cardiac dysfunction, high fever, abnormal blood pressure, skin sensory disorder or skin problems, receiving medical treatment – especially those feeling discomfort.
- Do not place the URIDOC™ near the heart, on the head, above the neck, around the mouth or on diseased skin.
Do not use the URIDOC™ for other treatments than those indicated here.
Do not use the URIDOC™ during or immediately after activities which cause muscle contractions.
- Do not disassemble or remodel URIDOC™.
- If URIDOC™ does not function properly, or you feel discomfort, immediately stop using it. If you feel any problems with your body or skin consult with a doctor.
- Turn URIDOC™ off before taking a break or changing positions.
- Do not place the URIDOC™ on another person.
- Do not use URIDOC™ on infants or people not capable of expressing their intentions.
- Do not use URIDOC™ while wearing electronic devices. Electric currents may affect settings and timings.
- Before using URIDOC™ remove metal objects (such as belt buckles or bracelets).
- Do not use cellular phones or electronic devices near URIDOC™.
- Do not use URIDOC™ for more than 30 minutes. It can cause exhaustion of muscles and fatigue.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not use while driving.
Any use, storage or maintenance not in accordance with the above mentioned notes and warnings removes manufacturer’s responsibility, warranties and liability off the quality of the product and its effects.